"Everybody Has a Plan Until They Get Punched in the Mouth" - Mike Tyson

"Everybody Has a Plan Until They Get Punched in the Mouth" - Mike Tyson

The Mouth - "Everybody Has a Plan Until They Get Punched in the Mouth" - Mike Tyson

Hello everybody. Now, I discovered The Mouth - "Everybody Has a Plan Until They Get Punched in the Mouth" - Mike Tyson. Which may be very helpful to me so you.

I love this quote.

What I said. It shouldn't be the actual final outcome that the real about The Mouth. You check this out article for info on an individual want to know is The Mouth.

The Mouth

How many times in your job quest have you felt like you were punched in the mouth and haven't had a good comeback?

As you heard about your friends being laid off, you were sure that it wouldn't happen to you, you didn't have any think to worry.

And yet you did...you got that dreaded punch in the mouth.

But as I think about this quote, I focus on the after...the after the punch...that occasion of shock and horror when you get that punch...

Your reaction isn't "I just got hit, I'd good sit down over here and feel sorry for myself or just walk out of the ring."

It's "Oh Yeah??? Well Take This!" And you come out fightin' for all your worth.

And that's when the adrenaline kicks in, that's legitimately where you show what you're made of.

But are you doing that in your job search? I'm not saying that you're not doing anything-that you've completely dropped out of the ring, but are you fighting with all that you have in you? Are you seizing every opportunity, every slice of hope, every opening you have to win the battle and get that next job? Are you crossing every T and dotting every I?

Have you done things that made you feel uncomfortable-gone covering your relax zone-and tried a tactic that has legitimately worked for other people?

I want to see your fight! I want to see you dig in and hold on! I want to see you start a job quest responsibility group to keep everyone motivated! I want to see you take real initiative in your search!

You've got it in you! I know you do! At some point you took the initiative to either attend an event I presented, or ended up on my website. You're ready for change, you needed advice.

Go get 'em champ!

If you keep doin' what you're doin', you're gonna keep gettin' what you're gettin'!

I hope you get new knowledge about The Mouth. Where you'll be able to offer use in your day-to-day life. And above all, your reaction is passed about The Mouth. Read more.. "Everybody Has a Plan Until They Get Punched in the Mouth" - Mike Tyson.

No comments:

Post a Comment